> INTRODUCING: 'K.I.D.S."
MCAS Miramar Youth Sports, EFMP, and KIT (Kids Included Together) has teamed up to bring "K.I.D.S." to MCAS Miramar! K.I.D.S. stands for Kids in Developmental Sports. This is a new and exciting developmentally appropriate sports program for all children with special needs from ages 5-15. For more information, please stop by the Youth & Teen Center or call Resource & Referral at (858) 577-6959. [ here ] to download a CYTC Volunteer Coaches Packet. We greatly appreciate your interest and should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at: (858) 577-6959.
> COACHES AND OFFICIALS ARE NEEDED
We are always in search of coaches for our sports leagues. If you are interested in providing this service to league play, please click [ here ] to download a CYTC Volunteer Coaches Packet. We greatly appreciate your interest and should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at: (858) 577-6959.
• To download a flier for more information on our need for coaches and officials, please click [ here ].
> YOUTH SPORTS LEAGUES [ YOUTH SPORTS 2014 CALENDAR ].
Miramar Youth Sports is open to the dependents of ALL active duty military, reservists, retired military, and DOD employed civilians in ALL areas.The following is a listing of current & upcoming leagues and classes.
Please note, schedules and age divisions are subject to change. For more information, call 577-6959 to register.
> YOUTH SPORTS REGISTRATION
Youth Sports Registration is required for each child prior to them participating in any Youth Sports League. To complete registration, download the form here and turn in the completed registration with proper payment at the Miramar Youth & Teen Center Front Desk prior to the last day of sign ups. It is highly encouraged that parents sign up their children in advance of the last sign up day as space is limited. For more information, please contact Resource & Referral at (858)-577-6959.
For a Youth Sports Registration Packet, click [ here ].
> TENNIS LEAGUE: 5-17
• LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE • 25 CHILDREN MAX • 6 WEEK PROGRAM
• BEGINNERS ONLY: The program features instructional training with an emphasis in learning the basic tennis skills through
fun and sportsmanship.
• AGES 5-17 YEAR OLDS $10.00
• SEASON STARTS: June 23, 2014 - July 30, 2014
• PRACTICE DAYS: Tuesdays & Thursdays
• TIME: 5:00PM – 7:00PM
• PARTICIPANTS RECEIVE: An official SCA/NJTL t-Shirt and a certificate of participation.
• FOR REGISTRATION INFORMATION CONTACT RESOURCE & REFERRAL OFFICE (858) 577-6959.
– MCCS Miramar Child, Youth & Teen Programs welcomes patrons of all abilities. For any assistance please contact us at (858) 577-4136. [ flier ]
> THE FIRST TEE Cindy Kelliher, PGA / LPGA teaches life skills and character education through golf - FREE OF CHARGE to school-age children of military personnel and civilian employees! Sign up today. For more information call the Youth Center Resource & Referral Office at (858) 336-3565. [ flier ]