- Partners in Education: The goal of this program is to establish an opportunity for organizations or businesses to partner with local schools by providing services or materials.
- First partnership is Tierrasanta Elementary and H&HS facilitated by PAO.
- Student2Student: This is an initiative established by the Military Child Education Coalition. Resident students are trained to mentor/befriend an inbound student to ease transition into a new school.
- Currently available at Juniper Serra High School & Mira Mesa High School.
- School to Career: Partnership with local high schools that provides a job shadow experience aboard MCAS Miramar within a variety of occupations.
- Community Outreach: This program is designed to encourage liaison between MCAS Miramar and our surrounding community through a variety of endeavors which may include color guard appearances, speakers or assistance for special events, and/or adopt a unit campaigns within local schools or classes.
- MCAS Miramar Fieldtrips: Plan standards based fieldtrips designed with activities/scavenger hunt packets provided to teachers/local schools free of charge. Liaison with Public Affairs Office to secure dates for visits. Check back for educational activity updates.