- Starbucks - All Positions Available. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dunkin’ Donuts and Taco Bell - In need of team members. Email email@example.com or call (619) 709-0016
- Party Adventure Recreation Central (PARC) – Rec Attendants Needed.
- Marine Corps Exchange (MCX) Main Store, Elrod Marine Mart, Gonsalves Marine Mart and Flight Line Marine Mart – Sales Associates Needed. Visit mccsmiramar.com, click on Human Resources, Join the Team, Prospective Employees twice, then MCAS Miramar.
- Waterparks – Aquatica San Diego in Chula Vista, Knotts Soak City in Buena Park and Six Flags Hurricane Harbor in Valencia. Tickets are now on sale.
- SeaWorld San Diego is extending its popular free Waves of Honor admission program to military veterans through Sept. 30, 2018. This program provides complimentary admission to military veterans and up to three additional guests. Tickets must be obtained by Sept. 30 and can be redeemed for park admission through Dec. 31, 2018. This offer is available online only at www.wavesofhonor.com. If needed, additional tickets can be purchased at the Miramar ITT Office.
Call 858-577-4126/4141 or visit the ITT Office in Bldg. 2524 for information.
7 HABITS FOR TEENS
Tuesday, July 17 & 24 • 1000-1400
Create habits to be effective in school, work and your personal life
STRESS / ANGER MANAGEMENT FOR TEENS
Tuesday, July 31 • 1000-1400
Build skills to prevent life from weighing you down
L.I.N.K.S. FOR TEENS
Tuesday, August 7 • 1000-1400
Make connections with other teens who are also living a military life style, like you
HAPPINESS ADVANTAGE FOR TEENS
Tuesday, August 14 • 1000-1400
Be in charge of your own happiness and discover how that perspective will affect your life
PASSPORT FOR TEENS
Tuesday, August 21 • 1000-1400
Learn how volunteering translates to college applications, scholarships, job applications and more
Register Now: mcftbmiramar.eventbrite.com
Monday, July 23, 1500-1600
Marine & Family Programs, Bldg. 2525
Have question about how respite care works? Learn all about Marine Corps EFMP respite care with an EFMP expert. Call 858-577-4668 for information.
Wednesday, July 25, 1130-1230
Behavioral Health, Bldg. 2274
This interactive class will help you make choices with purpose and mindfulness by providing skills to combat stress, peer pressure, effects of alcohol on decision making and negative thinking. Call 858-577-8867 for information.
Wednesday, July 25, 0800-1130
The Hub, Bldg. 5305, Room 8
Want to know what Military Transition means for you and your family? Join us for this “Spouse-Centered Workshop” and get informed! Topics include post-separation Insurance, VA & Tricare Benefits, Financial Considerations, Relocation, Education and Career Information. All eligible patrons are invited to attend. Call 858-577-6491 for more information.
Friday, July 27, 1000-1300
The Hub, Bldg. 5305, Miramar Room
Bring your resumes and dress for success. Open to all authorized MCAS Miramar patrons. Call 858-577-6035 for information.
Wednesday, July 25, 1730-2000
The LINKS House, Bldg. 2273
Have you ever thought "if my significant other loved me: they would just spend time with me; they would just do what I asked; they would just get me tokens of love; they would just tell me; they would just hold my hand?" It could be you have different LOVE Languages. So what if you could say or do just the right thing guaranteed to make that special someone feel loved and they could do the same for you? Bring your significant other and sign up for this fun interactive class. Call 858-577-4918 for required registration or for information.
Monday, July 30, 1330-1430
Children’s Library, The Hub, Bldg. 5305
Call 858-577-6316/1261 for information.
Make sure your next PCS is a “Positive Change of Schools” for your children. The School Liaison Office is located in Bldg. 8630. Call 858-577-8625/6633 for more information.