Monday thru Friday, 0600-1700 the entire month of June.
7 HABITS FOR TEENS
Tuesday, July 17 & 24 • 1000-1400
Create habits to be effective in school, work and your personal life
STRESS / ANGER MANAGEMENT FOR TEENS
Tuesday, July 31 • 1000-1400
Build skills to prevent life from weighing you down
L.I.N.K.S. FOR TEENS
Tuesday, August 7 • 1000-1400
Make connections with other teens who are also living a military life style, like you
HAPPINESS ADVANTAGE FOR TEENS
Tuesday, August 14 • 1000-1400
Be in charge of your own happiness and discover how that perspective will affect your life
PASSPORT FOR TEENS
Tuesday, August 21 • 1000-1400
Learn how volunteering translates to college applications, scholarships, job applications and more
Register Now: mcftbmiramar.eventbrite.com
- San Diego County Fair – Friday, June 1 – Wednesday, July 4. Admission Only, Rides & Games, Admission & Ride Packs and Beverage Festivals.
- Waterparks – Aquatica San Diego in Chula Vista, Knotts Soak City in Buena Park and Six Flags Hurricane Harbor in Valencia.
Tickets are now on sale. Call 858-577-4126/4141 or visit the ITT Office in Bldg. 2524 for information.
- Starbucks – All Positions Available. Email resume to email@example.com
- Dunkin’ Donuts and Taco Bell – In need of team members. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 619-709-0016
- Party Adventure Recreation Central (PARC) – Rec Attendants Needed
- Marine Corps Exchange (MCX) Main Store, Elrod Marine Mart, Gonsalves Marine Mart and Flight Line Marine Mart – 25 Sales Associates Needed. Visit mccsmiramar.com/join-the-team/, click on Prospective Employees twice, then MCAS Miramar
Wednesday, June 27, 0830-1130
Marine & Family Programs, Bldg. 2525
From Harvard University, this workshop is designed to help individuals and leaders get the most from themselves and those around them. Learn how to increase productivity and critical thinking skills while decreasing stress. Call 858-577-4918 for required registration or for information.
Thursday, June 28, 1300-1430
Marine & Family Programs, Bldg. 2525
Information about the Supplemental Security Income and Social Security Disability Insurance (SSI/SSDI). The presentation will last approximately one hour and there will be 30-minute time period allotted for a question and answer session afterwards. Call 858-577-4588 for information.
Children’s Library, Bldg. 5305
Join the fun during Play Morning with New Parent Support Program, free play for children ages newborn to 18 months! This program offers support and community for Moms and Dads. Licensed New Parent Support home visitors will be available for support and consultation. Call
858-577-6316 for more information.
Make sure your next PCS is a “Positive Change of Schools” for your children. The School Liaison Office is located in Bldg. 8630. Call 858-577-8625/6633 for more information.
Children’s Library, The Hub, Bldg. 5305
Come join the fun as we sing songs, play instruments, dance with ribbon wands and more! Everybody’s invited! We’ll have an awesome time together expressing ourselves through music. The little ones will definitely love the exciting games and activities we have in store for them too. Call 858-577-6316 for more information.
Behavioral Health, Bldg. 2274
Control your anger, don’t let it control you! This workshop will teach you skills to effectively manage anger in our daily lives. Learn the body signals that trigger your anger, and the proven methods to control your anger so it does not control you. Call 858-577-8867 for information.
|MCX Gas Prices|
|87 Unleaded||3.42 9/10|
|89 Unleaded Plus||3.52 9/10|
|91 Premium||3.62 9/10|
|Prices subject to change without notice.|