The Water Survival Training (WST) 50-Meter Pool (open to all ranks), and the 25-yard All Hands’ Pool. Swimming lessons are also offered in the summer for children and adults, who are looking to learn basic swimming skills, or perfect strokes and overall swimming performance. Lessons are also available in the summer for groups and for individuals of all ages. We also conduct sessions and clinics designed to maximize your aquatic work-out! Both pools are available for summer pool parties. Hours are seasonal; please call for information and schedule.
Lifeguarding Courses: Dates and Times
- 2018 March 3, 4, 10 and 11 / Saturdays and Sundays
- 2018 March 26-30 / Monday – Friday
- 2018 April 7, 8, 14 and 15 / Saturdays and Sundays
- 2018 April 28, 29, May 5 and 6 / Saturdays and Sundays
Time: 0900-1700 I Cost: $150.00
Must be at least 15 years old to participate. For more information, or to register, please call (858) 577-4137.
FREE Group Swim Lessons on Saturdays
Session Dates /// Registration Dates:
- 2018 January 6, 13, 20, 27 • February 3 and 10 /// 2018 January 1-5
- 2018 February 24 • March 3, 10, 17, 24 and 31 /// 2018 February 19 -23
- 2018 April 14, 21, 28 • May 5 and 12 /// 2018 April 9-13
Levels and Times:
- Preschool Level 1: 1030 – 1100
- Learn to Swim Level 1: 1030-1100
- Preschool Level 2: 1115-1145
- Learn to Swim Level 2: 1115-1145
- Learn to Swim level 3: 1200-1230
You can register for group lessons at the 50 Meter Pool during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: 1100-1300
- Mondays and Wednesdays: 1630-1830
- Saturday: 1000-1400
For more information, or to register, please call (858) 577-4137.
50-Meter Pool/Water Survival Training Tank
The 50-Meter Pool offers a wide-variety of programs for all ages, from children to adults. The pool also includes lounge chairs, picnic tables, and locker rooms with showers and daily use lockers.
- The 50-Meter Pool is a military training facility, and may be closed at any time to support military training.
- The 50-Meter Pool will be set-up short course (25-meters) during all 1100-1300 lap swim times.
- The facility will open to patrons no more than 5 minutes before the start of lap swim. Please do not enter the water until a lifeguard is on duty.
- The facility will close 15 minutes after lap swim is finished. Patrons will not be permitted anywhere in the facility at any time.
- Please note that all guests must sign a [ Hold Harmless Waiver ] before utilizing the facility. If the guest is under 16 years of age, the parent/guardian of that child must sign the Hold Harmless Waiver before their child can utilize the facility.
Questions on our swim programs, pool parties, and more information please call the 50-Meter Pool at (858) 577-4137
Hours of Operation
Sept 5 – Dec 22, 2017
Mon & Wed: 1630-1830
Federal Holidays and Sundays
Dec 23, 2017 – Jan 1, 2018
||Find us on Maps
* Lap swim and/or recreation swim may be interrupted at any time to support military training.
** For current daily use fee prices, please call the 50-Meter Pool at (858) 577-4137.
All Hands Swimming Pool
The All Hands Pool includes a wading pool, a picnic area, lounge chairs, and locker rooms.
Questions on our swim programs, pool parties, and more information call the 50-Meter Pool at (858) 577-4137
This facility is only open seasonally for swim lessons and pool parties
All Hands Pool
||Find us on Maps