Child & Youth Programs
ATTENTION: The Children, Youth and Teen Center will be closed on 14-15 June for staff training. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Mission: To enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
Philosophy: To provide a quality program for our military families, while promoting the physical, social, emotional and cognitive development of children, youth and teens. Our programs engage children in diverse, innovative, recreational and educational themes that promote courtesy and respect for all.
Affiliate member of Boys & Girls Clubs of America
- Child Development Program: ages 13 months-5 not in Kindergarten (NAEYC Accredited)
- School Age Care (before and/or after school with transportation): Kindergarten-6th grade (COA Accredited)
- Camp: Kindergarten-6th grade
- Teen Center: 7th-12th grade
- Teen Transportation: 7th-12th grade
- Parents’ Night Out: ages 6 weeks-12 years
- Open Recreation: ages 5 (in Kindergarten)-12 years
- Miramar Ranch Elementary
- Hage Elementary
- Walker Elementary
- Mason Elementary
- Salk Elementary
- Marshall Middle School
- Wangenheim Middle School
- Challenger Middle School
- Scripps Ranch High School
- Mira Mesa High School
Request for Care: